<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=13789857&amp;blogName=inspired%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpart-of-the-past.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpart-of-the-past.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Sunday, December 14, 2008
where we gonna be when we turn 25?

Wasted a whole week rotting at home. Haha. Oh well, at least I am recovered now (besides the constant coughing).

Just when I started feeling like my holidays are getting monotonous, my friend suggested something that immediately intrigued me...like, why not? Go for it! Haha. Trying something new this coming January.

Distractions...yes. I finally understood. The first three quarters of the year had been filled with distractions. I was carefree, or so I thought. When the distractions wore off, I realised, I was still trapped. In the absence of desire, or want, I was happy, alone in my own little world. However, when I started reconnecting, that is when, my comfort zone vanished, and I was thrown back into the real world.

Humans are sociable creatures. I am human.

Good thing about a blog is, you can rant all you want. Nobody gives a damn (or at least I hope). Its just an outlet to vent out all your frustrations, thoughts, indignities etc. Just about anything you can think of - as long as its not politically incorrect, or course. Elitism, anyone? =P

So, therefore, whether or not people understood what I just wrote is immaterial. Haha. What matters is, I feel better after letting it all out, albeit abtractly (is there such a word? Hmm...).

Watched a documentary on dogs just now. Wow. They are 1 smart species. I hope to get a (another) dog one day. =)

On another note, went to attend my friend's wedding last Sunday. Sadly, havent gotten the pictures from him...though I doubt I would actually get it from him in the end. Haha. Only have one here. This is the group of us who survived being in 165 Squadron in the year of 2006-2007. Groom is not there though...



Seth wrote on 1:00 AM.