<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=13789857&amp;blogName=inspired%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpart-of-the-past.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpart-of-the-past.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Monday, December 06, 2010
jap?

Wow, haven't gone for a k singing session for a loooooong time, and today the group of us (Jean, Eve, Cher M. and Meng) went for 6+ hours straight! It was tiring, but fun! =D

Had a taste of singing japanese songs, although, I will need a lot more practise if I am even able to pronounce the words properly or even keep up...

On another note, Meng the shit noob went and spilt his hot chocolate (while its still hot) onto my socks and shoe. He must really hate hot chocolate. And my shoe.

So yea, was a fun session, and it'd be good to get together like this again once in a while.

Recently, I found out that the series 'Sliders' was showing on cable tv, on a channel that I am able to access! Excitement~

This was one of those series which I would religiously watch every single day that it aired (others of which included Samurai X, a little yellow sponge in the sea, and Monster Rancher, lol)while I was younger, in my secondary school days. Now that it is back, and exams are over, its back to being a tv potato again!

I had been a little sick the past few days, with a cold. It seems to be better now (considering I managed to last through the 6+ hours today), but now, it seems the rest of my family has fallen sick. My dad, mom (who just vomitted), and bro (who is asleep 3 hours before his usual bedtime). There is definitely some bug going around. Hope everyone gets over it soon..

A dream I had last night...nice ;) yet confusing.. =\


Seth wrote on 10:38 PM.